- Care for and supervise children (infants, toddlers, PreK)
- Developing and maintaining the Early Childhood Preschool Bilingual Program
- Planning and carrying out activities and routines for children between the ages of 1 to 5 years old for both indoor and outdoor.
- Must be energetic and engaging with children.
- Maintain facilities supplies and equipment
Qualifications & Requirements
- Completion of high school.
- Diploma, Degree of Early Childhood Education or Preschool Educator
- Minimum 7 months to less than 1 year work experience in Childcare
- Criminal background and vulnerable sector check (recent; within 6 months)
- 3 reference letters
- Liability Insurance
- First Aid and CPR C training (updated)
- Legal status to work in Canada, we are NOT providing work permits.
- The educator-provider must live in the place of work we will provide
- Must have Spanish and English skills (REQUIRED)
- Infant bonos
- Salary $15-21 per hr
- Housing program
- Paid training
7 am - 5 pm Monday-Friday